Wholly Committed Ministries, founded in 2004, is a Christian discipleship training, mentoring, and education focused community outreach ministry organized for the purpose of promoting the Christian faith as we live by the principles found in the Bible, and share God's love.
We are wholly committed to serving the needs of our community by walking with people through the challenging times of their lives, regardless of religion, race, age, mental, physical or emotional abilities, or past choices. Our purpose is to have a positive Christ centered influence in our community. We fulfill this purpose by providing food, clothing and community outreach services, workshops and mentoring for individuals and families who struggle financially, emotionally, and physically. As we have personally found valuable answers to life's dilemmas and hope in God's Word, we provide Bible studies to willing hearts.
Giving a Reason To Hope
The setbacks and stumbling blocks that prevent hope are as diverse as the population that we serve. We are committed to assisting people in need, to be a support system, and to, thereby, give reason to hope. Our services do not cost and there is no expiration date for the assistance that we provide. We aspire, by exhibiting unconditional love, to empower people to journey forward with hope out of the despair that resulted from past choices and/or life circumstances.
Wholly Committed Ministries greatly appreciates the value of people and organizations that work together for the welfare of the community. We believe that great things can and are accomplished when we work together.
* We serve other organizations by assisting with their community outreaches
* We look for opportunities to partner with churches to touch lives in diverse communities
* We work within the space of churches and public facilities to provide special events
* We participate in the initiatives of our government and other agencies to help those in need
* We are funded 100% by individuals for all our programs, workshops and special events